Many transformations have been characterizing in recent years the music and cinema-audiovisual industry, with reference to the use of music streaming software such as spotify, Apple Music, tidal, Amazon Music, iDagio, and related issues related to the telematic distribution of cinematographic works and television formats (SkyQ, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video).
In fact, music needs for adequate instruments to protect copyright more and more relevant to meet the challenges of modernity and technology.
The professionals of ARLAW are able to face problems of the Entertaiment law in its various articulations and represent clients in the following:
- Music Industry Law
- Motion Picture Law
- Law and Management of New Media
- Entertainment Law
- Publishing & Songwriting Contracts
- Recording Artist & Management
- Business Law
- Limited Liability Companies
- Literary Publication Representation
- Investor Agreements
- Trademarks & Service Marks
- Digital & General Intellectual Property.