Over the last few years the fashion and luxury sector is experiencing a global revolution that is radically changing the approach of consumers towards brands, in the direction of more and more new emerging markets and new generations of consumers.
In this new competitive landscape, ARLAW is specialised on the fields of fashion and luxury industry, delivering commercial solutions to some of the foremost international brands.
As the Italy is one of the global centres for both fashion and luxury goods, we are ideally placed to work with you to develop and grow your business, and our lawyers provide guidance on a broad cross-section of matters affecting luxury and fashion clients.
Our multi-disciplinary group are able to protect your brand and designs, assisting with investment rounds, negotiating the best deal on your Italian property. Our team also provides advice to all types of companies, from business start-ups to international fashion houses and jewelry stores.
We offer comprehensive, hands-on support on:
- acquisition and sale of businesses
- data protection compliance
- employee relations issues
- establishing selective distribution networks
- global licensing of brands
- international franchising
- new product launches
- real estate portfolio management
- social media advertising and enforcement
- trade mark and design protection of new products
- Intellectual property protection
- Brand and Made in Italy protection
- Litigation management
- Anti-fraud and the fight against counterfeiting
- Customs protection
- Criminal protection
- Private equity
- Company start-up
- Mergers and acquisitions
If you need assistance with a matter in Italy, our English-speaking italian law lawyers can assist you right away with a free initial consultation.