The Firm provides judicial and extra-judicial assistance under national, EU and international law in the field of transport law including: land, rail, port, maritime, air and aerospace, providing legal aid for all matters of a civil, administrative, regulatory, community, international or criminal nature, with the aim to better protect the best interest of their Clients before the national, european or international jurisdictional Authorities and in the most important institutional forums of national and international arbitration.
The Navigation and Transport Law Department is able to provide out-of-court advice through the drafting of contracts and reasoned opinions providing its customers with the right solution to their case.
Our professionals benefit from numerous experiences in the many fields of application of this matter, assisting primary companies of marine and aerial navigation, port terminal operators and airport licensees, yards, insurers, national and international banking and financial institutions.
In particular, counselling and legal aid activities include both judicial and out-of-court:
- Construction, concession and managment of port terminals, marinas and airport infrastructure.
- Purchase, sale and financing of ships – purchase, sale and financing of ships
- Purchase and sale of luxury yachts also through the use of contractual models such as the MYBA
- Maritime and air work, including all on-board administrative and ancillary ground services
- Ships, aircraft, yachts and superyachts in all their phases of life and operation, from construction and even demolition
- RC insurance and damage for means of transport, passengers and cargo
- Procedures for the seizure and release of ships, aircraft and all means of transport in enforcement bankruptcy proceedings
- Recognition of foreign rulings and awards
- Touris Law
The Firm represents every type of customer that covers the entire supply chain:
- National and international ship-owners
- P&I Club
- Port Authority
- Terminal and airport companies
- Cargo owners
- Road hauliers
- Freight forwarders
- Industry suppliers
- Industry organisations
- Insurance companies
- banks and financial institutions involved in the transport industry.
If you need assistance with a matter in Italy, our English-speaking italian law lawyers can assist you right away with a free initial consultation.