The Law Firm assists its customers in all issues arising from navigation accidents, including activities for the benefit of shipowners, of those interested to the cargo, as well as the passengers, such as:
- Out-of-court and judicial assistance in the formulation of complaints in cases of loss or damage to cargo resulting from national, international land transport regulated by the CMR Convention or rail;
- Liability for collision between ships, ships and port works;
- Ship and cargo rescue, and compensation calculation;
- P&I Insurance and Corpi Insurance;
- Damage to cargo, passengers, accidents on board;
- Seizure of the ship;
- Limitation of shipowners’ debt;
- CLC limitation and IOPC Fund coverage;
- Damage to baggage or passengers in maritime or air transport;
- Environmental pollution;
- Maritime piracy;
The study follows its clients both in the strategic phases of the management of the incident, and in the eventual litigation, also precautionary, representing their interests before the judicial authorities, as well as in arbitration.
If you need assistance with a matter in Italy, our English-speaking italian law lawyers can assist you right away with a free initial consultation.