The Law Firm is a consultant for companies in all areas of application of D. Lgs. 231/2001, and in particular is an expert in:
– Elaboration and Adoption of “Paper 231” (Code of Ethics, Risk Assessment, Model of Organization and Management “MOG”);
– Implementation and updating of the MOG: Supervisory Body, Training, implementation of the Whistleblowing Procedure and preparation of the Disciplinary System;
– Legal defence of the body.
– Integrated Anti-corruption and Transparency Consultancy as closely related to 231.
In the perspective of a 231 compliance approach, the Avv. Anna Realmuto, winner of a scholarship, participated in the Advanced Course held at the University of Palermo on the theme of “Il D.lgs. 231/2001: Lucrative Entities and Third Sector” and continuously takes care of its own training by acquiring an adequate competence regarding all the regulatory requirements that involve the company.
The Firm offers companies and interested entities the necessary advice to equip themselves with the appropriate Organizational Model, the Code of Ethics and all the Behavioural Protocols necessary to comply with the principles of D. Lgs. 231/2001 and in order to obtain a series of significant advantages and to guarantee:
– a reason for exclusion or mitigation of liability of the institution;
– a guarantee of reliability in relations with trading partners;
– a strong point in the “legality rating” advocated by the AGCM and the new Procurement Code.
Finally, it should be noted that the failure to apply Regulation 231/2001 constitutes a reason for exclusion from tenders.
Fill in the contact fomat next to receive a quote for a tailor-made model tailored to your company!